051 - Cloud Trends for the Enterprise
There’s a belief that everyone’s moving to the public cloud these days. The reality, though, is different, as studies show that few enterprises have made the leap.
It doesn’t have to be scary, though. There are many concerns companies have, but the public cloud has so many advantages that every responsible business needs to be exploring its options.
That’s where this episode of “10 on Tech” comes in. Wasabi SVP, Global Sales & Alliances Marty Falaro chats with ActualTech Media’s James Green about those benefits, and how your company can save a ton of money over partnering up with the brand-name could providers—up to 80 percent in some cases. Sound too good to be true? Listen in and find out.
Show highlights include:
- Why so few enterprise companies have moved data to the cloud
- Easy ways to start moving to the cloud
- Top use cases for the cloud, including backup/disaster recovery
- Whether it makes sense to move your entire data center to the cloud
- The “sticker shock” of cloud egress charges
Wasabi — https://wasabi.com/
Free Trial — https://wasabi.com/sign-up/
What Is Wasabi? — https://wasabi.com/what-is-wasabi/
Wasabi Pricing — https://wasabi.com/pricing/