New Gorilla Guide™ Ebook from ActualTech Media!
Databases are wild! How do you successfully virtualize and provide storage
for SQL Server? In this case, what you dont know CAN hurt you! The Gorilla Guide to Modern Storage Strategies for SQL Server will protect you from wild beasts and dangerous quicksand that threatens your SQL Server journey! Discover everything you need to know to swing effortlessly through the modern data center jungle!
Download the FREE ebook, you’ll learn how to swing on the Flash Storage vine and tame your SQL Server jungle!
In this Gorilla Guide You’ll Learn:
- The basics of SQL Server and SQL workload characteristics
- Key considerations for storage architecture with regard to SQL Server
- Useful tips for protecting SQL Server from disasters
- Best practices for leveraging flash storage for SQL Server
- How to modernize SQL Server by taking advantage of the latest updates to the platform
The Experts Weigh In…
“David and James give us a crystal clear road map through the dark territories of server I/O helping to reconcile the many conflicts between hardware vendors, server OSes, virtualized environments, SAN, and Flash Array providers. SQL Server DBAs will rejoice for the well-defined best practices, as well as thorough troubleshooting and configuration advice.”
Kevin Kline –
Technology Evangelist at SQL Sentry, Founder of SQLPASS.ORG, Author of SQL in a Nutshell