053 - Growing Beyond the Data Center World
It’s not just about keeping the lights on anymore. IT today must create value for the business, and that means changing how you see your data center, including storage.
Ellen Rubin, CEO & Co-founder of ClearSky Data, expounds on those themes in this “10 on Tech” podcast with ActualTech Media’s James Green. She says that those companies that don’t make the move to digital transformation risk being left behind in this ever-more-competitive environment. Ellen also provides an overview of ClearSky and how their pay-as-you-go cloud storage model works.
Highlights of the show include:
- The changing nature of storage through the cloud era and into the edge era
- The major current concerns that CIOs have about their data and storage
- How ClearSky upends the traditional storage paradigm
- How you can get low-latency and high-performance storage, even at the network edge
Resource links from the show:
- ClearSky Data — https://www.clearskydata.com/
- Free ClearSky Data Trial — https://www.clearskydata.com/product-trial-request
- Learn About Backup Independence — https://www.clearskydata.com/declare-your-backup-independence