033 - Crafting IT Resilience in a Multi-Cloud World (w/ Zerto)
You need IT resilience: the ability to withstand outages and disruptions and keep IT services humming along. And the cloud helps immensely there.
If you can figure it out, that is. In this new episode of the 10 on Tech podcast, James Green of ActualTechMedia interviews Rob Strechay of Zerto (@RealStrech) about ways to do that. It’s not as scary as you think it is – promise.
In this interview, you’ll learn about:
- The challenges that enterprises face with IT resiliency and moving to hybrid cloud.
- The reasons companies are moving to public clouds like Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure and IBM Cloud.
- Why planned outages are as critical to account for as unplanned outages.
- How Zerto now provides failback from AWS, as well as to AWS.
- Zerto’s ability to provide application and data mobility back and forth between multiple clouds.
Zerto — https://www.zerto.com/
Rob Strechay on Linkedin — https://www.linkedin.com/in/robstrechay