Opvizor Performance Analyzer 4.6 Is Now Available
Although virtualization provides many advantages over the old-school “one server per application” paradigm, one area that it hasn’t improved is monitoring and troubleshooting. With the explosion of virtual machines comes a manifold increase of stats to keep an eye on, and more things to go wrong.
That’s why I was excited to see the newest release of Opvizor’s Performance Analyzer. Version 4.6 adds a host of cool upgrades, from the dashboard to more metrics, to support for VMware vCenter Appliance 6.5. The number of changes is huge!
Performance Analyzer is a turnkey product that you can get up and running in minutes. It supports real-time performance analysis through the full stack, from NetApp filer or DataCore Storage System to VMware vSphere and Docker or Microsoft SQL.
Here’s a listing of some of the new goodies:
- Host Single Dashboard extensions for vmhba, kernel latency and NUMA
- A “network compass” that retrieves information about the network “host-only” communication vs. multi-host communication
- Distributed vSwitch metrics
- Support for localized events and changes
- Support for NetApp ONTAP 9.2 and NetApp OCUM 7.2
- Support for 32-bit Windows
- Support for Microsoft SQL named instances
- Support for SNMP network devices
You can get a 30-day free trial of Opvizor Performance Analyzer 4.6 right here.