18 Dec 10 on Tech Episode 027: Kris Boyd of Tintri (@Tintri) on SEGA and Storage
In this new episode of the 10 on Tech podcast, James Green and Scott Lowe of ActualTech Media interview Field CTO at Tintri, Kris Boyd (@Tintri, @VirtualBoyd), about SEGA and Storage.
In this interview, you’ll learn about:
- How Tintri helped SEGA Games solve their virtual machine storage problems.
- How the Tintri platform has changed the overall business for SEGA.
- The renewed simplicity of VM storage provided by Tintri technology.
- Tintri — https://www.tintri.com/
- SEGA Games — http://www.sega.com/
- Kris Boyd on Twitter — https://twitter.com/virtualboyd